Canva has launched a new suite of tools to make video editing easier: Canva Video.
Canva launches Canva Video, a powerful suite of video editing tools. © Canva
Canva, the online graphic design toolne, comes from announce the creation of a new suite of tools entirely dedicated to video: Canva Video. The integrated editor allows, among other things, to modify a video, add animations, make stylized transitions or even adjust the audio.
Canva Video makes it easy to create video from A to Z
To make Canva Video accessible to everyone, the tool offers an easy editor to learn which includes multiple functions to help you in the video editing . Among the main features available:
- Video templates: to help you get started in editing a fun or professional video, the tool offers different templates according to your needs. You will find models to produce a YouTube, TikTok or Facebook video, to design Reels on Instagram, to develop Stories adapted to the dimensions of social networks or to create videos. You also have access to video slide show templates and personalized messages (end of year celebrations, birthdays, etc.).
- Video editing: by importing videos into your project, Canva offers the ability to edit plans. You can move sequences, cut clips, crop and rotate videos and add transitions for a smoother rendering.
- Video recording: it is possible to create sequences videos directly from the editor, using a camera or recording your screen.
- Audio management: the editor has the ability to support multiple audio tracks to integrate them to your video. Add a voice over, sound effects or music to energize your video. Canva has a sound bank of 27,000 royalty-free music.
- Animations: the solution offers the possibility of adding visual elements (photos, shapes, graphics…) and text, then animating them using pre-designed effects.
Use your camera to record footage and embed it into your video. © Canva
The Canva Video suite, directly integrated into Canva, is accessible free of charge from your web browser, but also via desktop (MacOS and Windows) and mobile (iOS and Android) applications. Video editing also incorporates a collaborative mode.
Canva wants to make video creation accessible to everyone with Canva Video
Since its launch in 2013, Canva has set itself a sole objective: to make design accessible to all. If the bet seems to be held with a valuation estimated at 40 billion dollars last September, the company raises the bar by tacklingas for video:
The goal for Canva is therefore to replace traditional video editing tools, described by the company as "too difficult, too expensive or too limited for most".