PARIS, September 15 (Hfrance.fr) - The main suspect in the 2015 Islamist attacks that killed 130 people in Paris told a French court on Wednesday that he There was nothing personal about these attacks, French television BFM reported. We attacked France, we targeted the population but it was nothing personal, said Salah Abdeslam. Abdeslam, 31, is seen by prosecutors as the only surviving member of the Islamic State cell that carried out the bombings against bars and restaurants, the Bataclan concert hall and the Stade de France stadium on November 13, 2015. Abdeslam disrupted the trial last week to make political statements from the dock, prompting the judge to briefly suspend the hearing. find out more Report by Matthieu Protard Our standards: Thomson Hfrance.fr's principles of trust.