When you block One on Facebook, they will not be able to see what you post on your profile, tag you in any form of content, invite you to events or groups, send you a message or add you as a friend. <- more ->
But what if you accidentally block someone, or you decide to unblock someone?
This quick guide will walk you through the process of unblocking someone on Facebook or in the Facebook Messenger app. <- Call-to-Action Code -> <- end Call-to-Action Code ->
It is important to note that when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically remove them from your friends. Unlocking will not automatically add them as a friend - you will have tosend a separate friend request after unlocking them if you want to become their friend again.
How long do you have to wait before you can unblock someone on Facebook?
If you block someone and then unblock them you have to wait 48 hours until you can the friend again.
Do you have it? Let's go.
How to unblock someone on Facebook
1. On Facebook, click the down arrow icon at the top right , then select “Settings”.
2. On the left side of your Settings page, click " Blocking ".
3. Find the section " Block users ", then click the blue " Unblock "link next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
4. Click on “Confirm” to officially unblock this person.
How to unblock someone on Facebook Messenger
- In the Messenger app, click your photo icon in the top left corner.
2. Scroll down and click on "Paccount settings ".
3. Click on “Block”.
4. If you enter a name in the text box, you can click the "Block " button to lock them b. Below the text box is a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click on the "Unblock " button next to their name.
5. Click on the blue “Unblock” button to unblock this person.
How to unblock someone on Facebook on your phone?
On your phone, open your Facebook app and click on the three line icon at the bottom left. Then select "Settings" then “Account Settings.” Scroll down and click “Block.” Now you will see a list of the people you have previously blocked. To unblock any of them, click the “Unblock” button Next to its name, then click "Unblock" again in the pop-up window to confirm.
<- Call-to -Action code -> <- end Cal Code l -to-Action ->
<- Code d 'call to action -> <- end Code for calling the action ->