Image copyright PA Media image caption People are advised to keep their distance in vacation hot spots like Falmouth
Vacationers are encouraged to pack Covid tests with their sunscreen and swimwear before traveling to Cornwall.
The Cornwall Council is also advising people to get tested before traveling to curb the spread of the virus.
It asks people to order Online Covid test packs before traveling.
The latest statistics show Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly with 383 cases per 100,000 population, below the figure of 525 in England.
The council asks visitors to "respect local communities in hot spots vacation ".
He said that " tourist hot spots are getting busier, we ask everyone to try to keep a distance between people and wear a face coverings if a company requests them as they also protect their staff as you ".
Visitors are invited to:
- Test yourself and your family ly before you go and while you are in Cornwall
- Get your jab when offered and make it a priority before youTo go on holiday ; ideally 14 days before your trip so that you have the most protection
- Help local health services by bringing your medications with you and calling your own doctor if necessary
- Please call 111 instead of going to a hospital, unless it is a life-threatening emergency as hospitals are running at full capacity
- Be aware of the anxiety that some may feel the restrictions exiting
- Respect those who choose to wear masks
Government advice is that people with symptoms get a PCR test and for those who do no symptoms, a twice weekly lateral flow test.
Rachel Wigglesworth, director of public health for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, said: "We are heurful that so many people want to come and spend time in our beautiful county, but we ask you to be respectful and help us keep the virus under control. "
The council also urged people who were due to go to the Boardmasters Festival in Newquay in August to "get their jabs ASAP ".
The music and surf event is expected to draw tens of thousands of people.
Local authority is asking parents to make sure people under the age of 18 have an emergency plan for someone to come and pick them up if they test positive for the festival and must isolate themselves.
Follow Hfrance.fr News South West on Twitter , Facebook and Instagram . Send your article ideas to [email protected] .