The Most Amazing Bootstrap 5 Cheat Sheet💥
What is Bootstrap 5 Cheat Sheet?
It is an interactive list of classes , variables, and mixins . It helps you easily find the differences between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5. The only one Bootstrap 5 CheatSheet that you will need whether you are upgrading your Bootstrap 4 project or starting a new Bootstrap 5 project.
It is intended for a large community of bootstrap users who find it difficult to find clasits bootstrap, variables and mixins.
Key Features 🛠
- Find your class, variable or mixin
- Highlight the difference between Bootstrap Lessons 4 and 5
- Live preview w HTML and code snippet
- Update l 'code snippet on the go
- Easily copy the code snippet and use it
Gulp 🏹 commands
This project uses l 'gulp tool for creating CSS, JS and HTML files. The following table explains each of the gulp commands:
- gulp dist-clean: Clean Assets
- gulp dist- css: Generate CSS
- Filesgulp dist -js: generate JS files
- gulp dist-html: generate JS files
- gulp monitor: observe changes in SCSS and PUG files
- gulp: generate all assets (css & js)
If you find something that doesn't make sense or that something doesn't look right, please request a checkout and please add valid and reasoned explanations for your edits or comments.
Before adding a pull request, please consult the contribution guidelines .
Copyright and license ©
This is an open-source project from ThemeSelection under license MIT . ThemeSelection reserves the right to modify the license of future versions.
Keep ThemeSelection credit link if you share this tool or add it to blog post.
Themeselection provides high quality, professional and easy to use free Bootstrap admin dashboard template, HTML themes and user interface kits to create your applications faster!.
Also posted on https://dev.to/theme_selection/ bootstrap-5 "-cheatsheet-by-themeselection-2llg