NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles!
The reminder of the incompetent left-wing California governor Gavin Newsom (D-French Laundry) is finished. He won. The biggest loser is our liberal news outlet.
The campaign brought out the worst in the liberal press - bias, senseless murder, false allegations of racism and more. In other words, pretty much what journalists do to conservatives every day. Only this time it was all aimed at African-American conservative Larry Elder.
The amiable Elder is a radio host when he's not running for governor. His biggest offense was being black and conservative. The prospect that a black conservative could lead the country's No.1 Liberal State pushed journalists to campaignopenly for the Democratic candidate almost as much as they fought for President Joe Biden against Donald Trump.
THE NO 'SL ' ONT - GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM SURVIVES CALIFORNIA RECALL ELECTION
Here are the five worst examples :
1. Playing the cards of the race : Bull Connor, David Duke and The Los Angeles Times are a trio that could form a quiz. The question: Name three American racists. The first two you should know. The LA Times is the latest entry in this dastardly pantheon.
The Times was a newspaper of a certain notoriety. Now it is a sheet of hate. Leaf being the key word. The newspaper made national headlines with an article by Erika D. Smith titled: " Column: Larry Elder is the black face of white supremacy. You have been warned. He then unleashed his employees to go around the media to repeat this madness.
LA TIMES CELEBRATES GAVIN NEWSOM 'S WINNING RECALL ON ' EXTREMIST, INTOLERANT 'LARRY ELDER: ' A WISH FOR RELIEF '
Columnist Jean Guerrero has made a public report on the national media by promoting racism. She compared Elder to David Duke . She even criticized Elder supporters, voters who want to elect a black governor of our greatest state , as voters californians who embrace his white supremacist worldview. "
2. Minimize Elder's Gorilla Mask Attack : This is the true measure of the media in Info that this story isn 't even # 1. An egg on him, then hit another member of his team.
" Good Morning America reporter Zohreen Shah gave the incident 14 words: "Several homeless people are chasing him and someone throws an egg in his direction. " It 's a blanket .
LEO TERRELL BLASTS 'DISGRACEFUL ' MEDIA COVERAGE OF GOP CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNMENT LARRY SENIOR
Turn it around. Black Liberal Democrat campaigns for governor in a conservative state, say Texas. A white conservative wearing a gorilla mask throws an egg at him. Then, to make matters worses, that same wannabe Klan member hits one of the men on the campaign team.
If this had happened to a Democrat, the press would treat him as if" So much for take the wind ”and the Confederates would have taken control of the GOP.
LA TIMES COLUMN CALLS LARRY ELDER 'MODEL MINORITY ' WHO SAYS WHAT WHITES 'LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT BLACKS '
3. Back in Blackface : This time the "blackface " the comment is from MSNBC political contributor Jason Johnson . Towards the end of the campaign, Johnson described the fight as " more on a choice between Larry Eld uh, who is essentially blackface Trumpism, versus Gavin Newsom who is at least a competent politician. "
TIMES CHRONICLE CALLS LARRY ELDER 'A VERY REAL THREAT TO COLORED COMMUNITIES '
None of these points is not correct. But it 's MSNBC. They have Brian WIlliams enabled and his CV appears in the fiction section. This is so.
Nicolle Wallace of MSNBC opened the segment by complaining about Elder's "lack of masculinity ". "
This should probably be lower ranked, except the LA Times beat Johnson with the punch.
4. The New York Times Can't Handle : Every newspaper in the country encourages
CLICK HERE FOR THE OPINION NEWSLETTER
The Gray Lady told readers that their worst fears might bee achieve. Its front page headline read, "Right-wing Radio Could Soon Rule California." Oh no, not a talking radio host!
The article explained how Elder "drew criticism from Democrats and Republicans. " And he's ahead of them all.
5. Nothing to see here… The liberal national news media will tell you that nothing funny ever happened with this vote. Of course, they will not tell you that story either. I'll let ABC-7 tell you:
"Authorities are investigating why 300 unopened votes l of ballots for the next recall election were found, along with a gun, drugs and stolen mail, in a car parked in a mini-market in Southern California. "
ImImagine the media reaction if this happened in a conservative state. You could hear the cries of California in DC