The essential GPU-Z evolves with the release of version 2.37. The program includes support for new GPUs, an improved interface, new features and some bug fixes.
Our colleague TechPowerUp offers a new version of the GPU-Z utility. GPU-Z v2.37.0 arrives with a lot of new features. We find support for new graphics processors including the upcoming GeForce RTX 3060 and the recent RTX 3080 Mobile, RTX 3070 Mobile and RTX 3060 Mobile GPUs. At the same time, we have support for the A6000, A40, A100-SXM4-40 GO, Drive PX2, P106M accelerator cards or the Quadro K510M professional solution. the release note specifies first compatibility with the next Radeon RX 6700 and RX 6600.
Among the various feature updates, fixes and improvements we find the manufacturer's detection of the memory present on the cards RDNA and RDNA2 graphics.
A solution is in place against the "PCIe controller" bug affecting Nvidia's Ampere solutions. Bad reading from the EVGA iCX sensor is said to be a thing of the past, and fake "GT218" GPU detection is improved. You will find all the details of this version at the end of the article.
GPU-Z 2.37.0, link and release note
- Release note
- Download link
GPU-Z: Information utility on the graphics solution of a PC
GPU-Z utility 2.37.0
- Added memory vendor detection on Navi 1x and Navi 2x
- Added workaround for NVIDIA Ampere PCIe hardware bug
- Added filter to avoid misreadings on EVGA iCX
- Fixed fake detection for some GT218 variants
- Improved Russian translation
- Added preliminary support for Radeon RX 6700 and RX 6600 Series
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3080 Mobile, RTX 3070 Mobile, RTX 3060 Mobile, RTX A6000, A40, A100-SXM4-40GB, Drive PX2, P106M, Quadro K510M, modded Quadro K6000
- Added support for additional variants of NVIDIA GTX 1650 Max-Q, Quadro P1000, GTX 650, GT 430
- Added support for AMD Cezanne, Radeon Pro V520, R9 290X ES, Barco MXRT 2600
- Added support for Intel Comet Lake Graphics (Celeron 5205U and i7-10810U)
- Added vendor detection for Yeston