TikTok launches visual effects that come alive to the beat of the music.
New effects for " this rhythm that takes you until the end of the night ... "© gargantiopa - stock.adobe.com
TikTok announced in a blog post the arrival of new visual effects to the rhythm of sound that will allowux creators to innovate for their next videos. The social network explains on this subject: “The new effects are powered by interactive music processing technologies in real time. The result is visual movements and transitions that move synchronously to the beat of any song in TikTok's sound library.
A first effect already available: Music Visualizer
TikTok makes available a new effect for all users around the world: Music Visualizer. The effect provides a background that comes alive to the beat of the music. Discover below a first video of AREA21 using this effect to launch a teaser of their song, “La La La”.
You therefore have the possibility to register in movement in this sort of "digital landscape" that you can see below, where the "virtual mountains" come alive to the rhythm of sound.
Other visual effects to come
The aother effects announced by TikTok:
- Music Machine: to create your own rhythms from scratch during your recordings,
- Delayed Beats: to synchronize a series of images to the beat of a song,
- Text Beats: to add animated text superimposed on your video and synchronized with the music,
- Solid Beats: to liven up your background with funky effects to the beat of any song,
- Mirror Beats: to add mirror effect transitions.
TikTok presents all these effects in a video:
TikTok therefore continues to work to meet the expectations of its community and especially creative influencers. These new effects that are currently being deployed will soon be available in a new Music tab in the space dedicated to creative effects.