Sometimes in life or on the internet, it happens that people do not think before they speak to other people. While searching the web, we found a few situations where sometimes respect did not take pole position.
1. This security guard who didn't recognize Tony Hawk
Agent : “Hawk, like skateboarder Tony Hawk! "
Tony Hawk:" Perfect. "
Agent:" Cool, I wonder what he's doing now. "
Tony Hawk:" Well that. "
2. This Harry Potter fan who contradicts JK Rowling
Credits photo : Collegehumor
JK Rowling: “Rogue is gray. You can't make him a saint: he was resentful and intimidating. You can't make him a villain: he died to save the wizarding world. "
Harry Potter Fans:" No he died to clear his conscience. "
Ian Rennie:" You know she wrote the books, right? "
3. This woman who believes Natalie Portman is a fake Star Wars fan
"Photo of a fucking shit hispter wearing a Star Wars t-shirt when she's probably never seen a movie." "
" What? Hope you're kidding because it's Natalie Portman, she's been in those movies. "
4. Katie Mack, Doctor of Astrophysics, who is asked to read a bit of science
Katie Mack: “Honestly, global warming scares me and it makes me sad to see what loses because of it.
Gary P Jackson: “Maybe you should look at real SCIENCE, and stop listening to these criminals who talk about global warming bullshit. "
Katie Mack:" I dunno man, I already have a PhD in astrophysics, I think that should be enough. "
5. A guy who questions Jim Gamble 's knowledge of terrorism while working in counterterrorism
Credits photo : reddit
Jim Gamble: “Trump, anyone who knows a bit about terrorism knows that this faith-based approach is going to help recruit extremists.”
Dude who got it wrong: “And what do you know about terrorism? "
Jim:" you mean, other than i am the former head of the intBelfast counterterrorism intelligence? "
Dude:" Yeah, other than that. "
6. This person asking for the source of the info given by the Prime Minister of Malta
Credits photo : reddit
Joseph Muscat: "I have just been informed of the potential hijacking of a Libyan plane for Malta. Security and emergency operations are on standby. "
Person:" Source? "
Another person:" You ask the Prime Minister what are his sources? "
7. When people ask Olympic swimming champion Katie Ledecky to takere a photo of them. Without it.
8. This saleswoman who fired Oprah Winfrey from her luxury store
In Zurich, Oprah goes to a luxury boutique and wants to take a closer look at a handbag. Except the saleswoman tells her she can't afford it and it's too expensive for her. You should know that Oprah Winfrey is one of the most influential women in the world and the richest African-American of the 20th century. Oops the blunder (but no pity for the racist lady).
9. This guy who insults an NFL player of footix
Credits photo : reddit figcaption >
Benson Mayowa: “Cowboys, 11 wins, 1 loss. "
Human being:" Footix. "
Benson:" I am a footix? Kid, I play in the team, now go to the corner. "
10. Booker: "It's still crazy that in 2013, Vincent Staples got whistled at the Mac Miller concert
Vincent Staples: "It's never happened lol. "
Booker:" I was there dude. "
Vincent Staples:" Me too. "
They correspond well to these sayings on cons .
Source: Collegehumor, Huffington Post, Ranker