So here is how to download Novi Builder to your hosting server with the help of Total Commander .
As you may know from version 0.9. 0, Novi Builder takes full csupports password protection . Therefore, to open the Novi interface you will need to enter a password. By default, this is "Novi". Obviously, you should change it to make website building more secure.
- Security settings switch.
- Here you will need to enter the default password.
- Use this option to enable or disable user authorization. Remember that to apply new changes you will need to enter the password.
- Use this option to activate or deactivate demo mode.
- This is where you must enter your new password.
To deactivate the connection via pass , proceed as follows:
- go to the page main menu of Novi Builder,
- open security settings,
- enter your current password,
- find the option Enable password authorization and disable it,
- save the changes made.
To change the password , proceed as follows:
- go to the menu main of Novi Builder,
- open security settings,
- go to Change password tab,
- enter your current pass,
- enter your new pass,
- save the changes made.
To reset the password , follow these steps steps:
- go to builder / php / session.php,
- write in line: '$ currentPassword = “password”. '
Finally, when working with Novi Bu later , keep in mind that :
- you won't need to authorize when demo mode is enabled,
- you will not need it to transmit the'authorization when disabled,
- by creating the new pass instead of the default one, you lower security risks.
Which plugins will you find in the Novi Builder Pack?
There is no need to explain why plugins are one of the vital aspects of any website builder tool. If you already have a high quality website template, surely you can work with its assets. However, getting essential plugins with your content creator also seems like a great idea. So what plugins will you have with Novi Builder?
On average, the editor comes with 20 plugins. Here they are.
Plugin # 1 for the background image
In short, this plugin allows you to change the background image of the element. Like all other Novi plugins, the Background Image plugin is super easy to use. You can modifytrust the background and distort the settings in a snag.
To add your image for a background, just double-click the left mouse button on the target image.
To learn more about the features of your media gallery, go to Media Gallery and open the features section. You can also follow this link to read the detailed documentation on the background image of Novi plugin.
# 2 Plugin d 'background
This Novi plugin allows you to change the background color of an element. It is an important tool because it is different color combinations can easily affect your website .
Keep in mind that the color of the icon depends on the tone you chose earlier.
To read the detailed documentation about the Novi Background plugin, follow this link.
# 3 Image Plugin
This Novi Builder plugin allows you to replace images. To add your image, just double click the left mouse button on the target photo.
To learn more about the possibilities of the plugin, go to Media Gallery and open the features section. You can also use this link to read the detailed documentation on Novi Image plug-in.
Iframe # 4 plug-in
This plugin allows you to choose the resource where your content will be displayed in a frame.
Find out more , open the detailed documentation of the Iframe plugin .
Link plugin # 5
As the asset name suggests, this element allows you to edit the link.
When you work with the Link plugin, kee p in mind that:
- querySelector (default is set to "a [href]") - allows you to set the item processed by the plugin;
- applyToProjectElements (enabled by default) - enables / disables the replacement of all project links (including presets and all pages) when saving plugin settings;
- favorit eLinks - allows you to configure favorite project links.
Let's take a look at the plugin management area. Here's what you need to know when working with the Link plugin. Link Type allows you to select a type of link to insert. There are 3 link types to choose from:
- Pages - where all project pages will be available,
- Favorites - where all indClicked in the plugin settings will be displayed,
- Custom - where you can define a custom link.
Additionally, I have to add that by default the Custom tab will be open. The only exception is when your link on a chosen item matches one of the pages or a favorite link.
For more information, see the detailed documentation of the Link plugin .
# 6 Material Parallax Plugin
To begin with, let's say a few words about Parallax scrolling. Although the effect was originally created for use in video games, Parallax is still at the top of the game. trends in web design. It creates an illusion of depth and movement that catches the eye. As a result, you can guide visitors through your website content in a beautiful and interactive way.
So this pluginNovi Builder works with Material Parallax. It allows you to replace the source images that will be used for Parallax. There will be nothing complicated. You can easily do this via visual editing tools. No coding required!
This is what you will see in the image upload area:
- Choose file - press this button to select the desired image.
- Download background image - press this button to download the image you have selected.
# 7 Label Plugin
This Novi Builder plugin has been designed to allow you to change the label of the form field.
Countdown # 8 plugin
As you may know, nowadays the countdown is one of the most useful trending websites. This small but smart element allows you to present a lot of things in a minimalist way. In fact, for today, this is the best waymost comfortable yen to present important information, and here's why.
The human brain is a strange and complicated mechanism. It recognizes visual elements faster than other types of information. This is why counters are essential. To say more, our brain remembers visual information for a longer period of time. Using counters, you can showcase all the projects you have completed, show how many happy clients or successful ideas you have, and much more.
So when it comes to countdown, they allow you to highlight the needed info or event. For example, you can use the timer to display the number of hours a customer has before a sale begins or a special offer ends.
# 9 Google Map Plugin
Although in 2019 you can see it on any what website, the Maps plugin eis always a good thing to have. Modern prospects have become used to convenience, so they expect you to provide maps online. Plus, by using Google Maps for your online project, you make it even more user-friendly. As a result, people can see where your office is and choose the shortest path to get there.
Novi Builder comes with Google Maps p lugin which allows you to visually change the map settings.
Here is what you can see in the card settings panel :
- Center of the map field to define the coordinates of the center of the map;
- Zoom field to define the zoom level;
- Style selection option to choose the style of the map;
- The marker icon and the ac marker icontif select options to set the marker for default and active states.
Here's what you can see in the Map Marker Settings panel :
- The Marker location field will help you define the location of the marker;
- use the Deion field of the marker to specify the deion of the marker; it will be displayed in the active state;
- Use the Add Marker button to add the marker location and the marker Deion group to add the new marker.
Icon Plugin # 10
This Novi Builder plugin will help you replace icons that you use on the website.
To choose the icon to paste, double-click on the item with the left mouse button.
# 11 Owl Carousel Plugin
Even in 2019, carousels are still in vogue. Novi Builder comes with the Owl Carousel plugin which allows you to configure carouselsels without touching a single line of code.
This is what you can see in the carousel settings panel:
- The Visible Items field will help you define the number of items to display. Using this feature, you can change the number of visible items depending on the screen size.
- The Indentation between elements field will help you define the spaces between the elements of the carousel. By using this function, you can vary the distance between the items according to the screen size.
- Activating the loop selector will help you to activate or deactivate the carousel loop. By the way, you can do that in preview mode.
- The carousel autoplay selector will help you to turn carousel autoplay on or off. It also comes with preview mode.
- The Auto-play carousel timeout field will help you define thescroll delay.
# 12 Campaign Monitor Plugin
This Novi Builder plug-in will help you configure the form to work with Campaign Monitor service.
Here is what you can see in the form configuration area:
- The Campaign Monitor Inion URL field defines the action of the form;
- Campaign The Monitor Input Name field defines the value of the name attribute of the input field.
# 13 MailChimp Plugin
Needless to say that newsletter subion is still a must have for any online access project. Why? Well, because this is how you can quickly expand website audience and keep people engaged without running out of budget.
So this Novi Builder plugin allows you to configure work with MailChimp service.
# 14 RD Mailform Plugin
Identical to the previous tool, this Novi Builder plugin allows you to work with RD Maylform using visual editing.
# 15 RD Instagram Feed and # 16 RD Twitter Feed Plugins
These Novi Builder plugins have been designed to boost social media activity . In case you have some social media traffic, don't miss these items. Both plugins are easy to use and allow you to set up Instagram and Twitter feeds with visual editing tools.
# 17 Camera Slider Plugin
This is another must have plugin that Novi Builder provides you. This item allows you to configure the camera slider effortlessly.
# 18 Swiper Slider Plugin
This Novi Builder plugin allows you to configure the Swiper Slider to your liking.
Here is what you can see in the Image Upload area:
- Choosing the File button will help you select an image;
- The Download background image button allows you to download the selected image.
Here is what you can see inside the Image Selection Area :
- To add an image you will need to double click with the left mouse button on target image.
Here's what you can see inside the Image Crop Box :
- Use the Preserve original aspect ratio for setting while preserving the aspect ratio of the original image.
Video plugin # 19
Use this Novi Builder plugin to configure your visual storefront.
Light Gallery # 20 Plugin
Use this Novi Bui lder to configure Light Gallery at the help with visual tools.
Here is what you can see in the Gallery settings area:
- Gallery slide animation allows you to adjust the animation of the transition of gallery items;
- The thumbnail picker will help you to activate ordisable the demonstration of previewing gallery items;
- The loop selector will help you toggle the looping of gallery items on or off;
- The autoplay selector will help you to enable or disable autoplay of gallery items;
- The Gallery autoplay timeout field allows you to configure the delay time for items.
Here are all the plugins provided with Novi Builder. To sum it all up, here's what you get.
Main possibilities of working with Novi Builder
You now know how Novi Builder works. To sum it all up, here are the actions you can easily perform while working with the editor. Thus, you will be able to:
- modify the content of your website in direct mode;
- import different HTML themes into the constructor in case you have anyalready bought;
- copy, insert, replace and remove any web design feature, option or component;
- use various blocks of fresh content which are pre-designed elements for the chosen theme;
- configure the named items to your liking with a few clicks;
- manage your own media library to put videos and images there that will be used in different sections of your online project;
- edit texts,
- edit URLs,
- create and edit backgrounds and all details, including gradients, colors and images;
- use readable and 100% user-friendly web fonts (there is a new collection of Google fonts)
- work with the icons included in your theme;
- import new icons if necessary and modify them as you wish;
- try to work with the Novi IDE code editor in case you are going to play with itCSS, HTML and JS code;
- add an eye-catching slider to your website design,
- use awesome parallax effect,
- create contact forms,
- add Google Maps,
- elegantly create carousels to enhance your visual content, etc.
Needless to say, these were just to name a few! Actually, Novi Builder comes with a lot of amazing design elements to enrich your site.
Questions & Answers from User Will-Be-Novi
Now is the time to answer the most common questions. most common ways of using Novi Builder.
Yes, it is. In addition, it is regularly tested in the most popular browsers: Safari and Google Chrome.
For starters, you can run an unlimited number of different websites using the builder. So, yes, you can surely utiliser Novi Builder for different sites.
Basically, it is possible to buy Novi Builder on other sites. However, keep in mind that you will not get a free membership. This will not be possible even if you have made a purchase on a third party site.
As I said before above, you can transfer your existing site to Novi Builder without losing its content.
You will get them automatically as soon as the updates are released. In addition, you can download the latest HTML templates from the "Downloads " section of your personal account.
Yes, by working with Novi Builder you can get a full refund. These are all Publisher Membership Plans. You can get a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Yes you can! The builder was designed for designers and developers. Just choose the developer plan. He donates youdo the license to create and sell the models provided by Novi Builder. You can sell them on any third party market.
The answer is yes. You can manage multiple websites created with Novi Builder themes and you don't need to change the design in case you don't want to.
To sum it all up, I would say that Novi Builder provides its users with the most complete and complete HTML templates. They are pre-designed and can be used by people of all skill levels. However, the themes are fully editable and come with open source code. So, by taking the subion, you get access to a rich collection of different website templates, plugins and other pieces of content. Needless to say, more UI components are on the way. Novi Builder regularly receives updates which will be installed automatically. That meansthat you will always have a choice of trendy features.
When it comes to business niches such as web design or web development, Novi Builder is a real must-have! Imagine how many online projects you can run for your clients using the editor. Overall, there are no limits!
Finally, compare Novi Builder to the default HTML page builder.
| || Novi Builder || HTML Builder |
| Edit text || YES || YES |
| Stylized text (bold, color, italics and others) || O ES || YES |
| Tools for designers || YES || NO |
| Creation of several pages || YES || YES |
| Project backup || YES || NO |
| Adaptive design || YES || YES |
| Preview page || YES || NO |
| Search block by categories / content / name || YES || YES |
| Grid configuration || YES || NO |
| Modify URLs || User plug-in || YES |
| Cursor configuration || User plug-in || NO |
| Card configuration || User plug-in || NO |
| Contact form configuration || User plug-in || NO |
| Instagram / Twitter configuration / Facebook || User plugin || NO |
| Configureation of the accordion || YES || NO |
| Navigation configuration || YES || YES |
| Add / Remove elements (widgets) || YES || NO |
| Add / Remove blocks (sections) || YES || YES |
What about your choice of website builder? Do not hesitate to leave a comment below.